Assistant Manager | Entertainment Complex
Category: Duty Manager / Supervisor / Floor Manager
Location: Waitakere & West Auckland
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Busy, funky venue in Auckland fringe
- National operators with huge support & development
- Fantastic remuneration + no 4am finishes!
With many years of successful trading history through New Zealand and across the globe, this company is looking for a talented senior manager who can handle their large, multi-faceted site located in a popular suburban spot.
You must be hands on, confident with running a team during busy (and quiet) periods, and able assist the manager with various admin tasks essential to the day-to-day operations.
A mix of hospo and retail, a large part of the role will be managing your team to ensure a high level of customer service - identifying what areas need attention and liaising your team appropriately to get the tasks done thoroughly and in a timely manner.
The other part of the role is to assistant the manager in a range of areas such as F&B, financials, HR, and marketing.
- Exp. as a senior manager in high volume environments
- Hands on team leadership & management approach
- Solid background in customer service focused roles
- A current LCQ + managers certificate highly adv.
- Stock ordering & control exp.
You're an outgoing hospo superstar with solid time and exp. under your belt running the floor in high volume services. Hands on and confident a leader, you're also a quick & logical thinker that can identify what needs to be done and when, leading by example to foster a team culture of being customer focused and delivering an amazing experience.
This is not a Monday to Friday, 9 - 5 role. This establishment is open 7 days and into the evening. Your role will see you work across a 5 day roster and will include some weekends & evenings.
- Great team within a fun working environment
- Supportive senior mgmt. | Develop your management skill set
- Competitive remuneration + benefits + say goodbye to 4am finishes
With an awesome & knowledgeable manager, and solid systems set in place, this makes for a great opportunity for a senior DM who is ready to officially take the next step up.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or give Tobi Kingsley a call on (09) 972 0135 for a confidential discussion.
For a full list of jobs by Hospoworld, check out www.hospoworld.co.nz/hot-jobs.