Assistant Venue Manager | - Double Bay
Category: Food & Beverage Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
My Client is one of Sydney's highly regarded hospitality groups. Due to the promotion of one of their senior duty managers they are looking for an experienced 2iC to to join their team. This multi-facet venue has a loyal team of local and passionate staff which aim to continually deliver the best quality of food and service in the area.
As an assistant manager you will report directly to the Licensee, and be responsible for maintaining a seamless front of house service coupled with a strong customer focus.
This group have well established systems and processes, its continuously beating forecasts but requires an innovative brain to drive their continued success forward ideas and thoughts are always welcomed but this venue is not in any way under performing or showing any sign of slowing down.
The ideal manager will have:
- 3+ years previous restaurant/venue/F&B management experience in high environments
- Excellent communication and mentoring ability.
- Have a strong desire to be challenged and succeed.
- Exceptional and engaging customer service of a high standard and the ability to train and develop potential.
- Great product knowledge - wine and food.
- Functions/Events Experience
- Particularly for this role we are looking for someone to implement some change to take the venue to the next level so love the creative types.
- Recruit, train and develop a team of professional floor staff.
- Mentor, motivate and manage your team to achieve team targets.
- Manage the day-to-day operation and ensure service standards are exceptional.
- Cash reconciliation and reporting to detailed standard
- We are looking at a starting salary of $65k + S and happy to stretch to $90k for the right person.
- Support, development and constant training opportunities and involvement.
- Work life balance (NO Doubles!!) Weekends and Nights are required but they also encourage balance. 45-50 hours p/w
- Opportunity to grow within the group for committed candidate. They currently have 4 venue's incl a resort on the North Coast
For a confidential chat or more information please phone Bella on 02 8001 1890 or simply APPLY below