Sous Chef | Int. Airport | $65-70k + super | Free parking
Category: Sous Chef
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
This boutique property is operated by a successful growing National Hotel brand. The property itself is well established with modern kitchen equipment and some deal of autonomy in the role.
This property is seeking a diverse Sous Chef or ambitious Junior Sous Chef who is wanting to take the next step, someone who is confident, well-structured and can build the hotels "concept" and work through a soon to happen refurb of the restaurant!
- Experienced Sous with good tenure & a professional nature
- High expectations, attention to detail
- Passionate, driven and innovative
- Ability to lead a team in cohesive environment
- Menu ideas with a focus on maximising revenue from transient guests
- Strong team and supplier management
- Financial and Business Acumen - budgets, COG'S
- Maintain high standard of food safety and hygiene
- Training and development
You will given the opportunity to really make this role yours and will assist in all kitchen operations. If you are looking to join a company that has endless opportunities to grow your career then you should make the move now!
On offer is an attractive salary for a position which is $65-$70k + S, national discounts, free parking, uniform, meals and plenty of other perks, all while working for a supportive company that value their team.
Apply Now! For a confidential chat about the role please call Claire on 02) 8001 1892