Franchise Consultant | Fun Food Brand
Category: Multisite Management
Location: Auckland Central
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Lead, develop and create amazing relationships
- Amazing culture and progression opportunities
- Up to $85k base + car + tools
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive company with great systems and a unique food offering.
As a Franchise Consultant you will be responsible for the growth and support of a network of franchise stores. This is a senior leadership role in an energetic business and demands the highest degree of personal integrity and personality.
About the company
An iconic kiwi brand with a rich and solid history are starting their next growth phase and are looking for amazing candidates to join the team for the career of a lifetime.
- Assist company owned and franchised stores to excel
- Implement and monitor compliance systems, training and reporting.
- Maintain service and cleanliness levels
- Review P&L's and make relevant recommendations
- Assist with franchisee in store training
This role requires frequent travel, and is based in (but not limited to) the office and stores.
Why Work Here
- Excellent remuneration
- Career progression opportunities
- Company expanding internationally
This role must balance maintaining a close working relationship with the franchisees whilst also monitoring and reporting on any non-compliance.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or contact Tobi Kingsley on 09 972 0135 for a confidential discussion.
For a full list of jobs by Hospoworld, check out www.hospoworld.co.nz/hot-jobs.
Want to receive daily jobs to your inbox?