Conference & Events supervisor for stunning 5* hotel
Category: Event Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Fantastic team culture
- 5* hotel , high end expectations
- Growing company
Our client is sourcing the best events talent from across Canberra ready to sink their teeth into the operations of this world-class events/conferencing space. The leader in the area for functions, conferences, and events.
Reporting to the Director of F&B, you must be an organisational guru, who thrives under pressure. You will be at your best managing tight deadlines, multiple tasks and operational budgets.
A lead from the front role, this once in a lifetime opportunity could be a career-defining move for the right candidate.
You will be:
- Extremely well presented, professional and courteous.
- A high energy, hands on make-it-happen achiever.
- Able to lead, uplift, and motivate a large team from the front lines.
- Attentive and detail oriented, seamlessly managing OHS, complaints and compliance.
- Experience managing multiple events up to or exceeding 500 guests.
- Managed a food and beverage team to a deliver the highest VIP events standards.
- The communication skills to liaise with other departments and the kitchen.
- The drive to exceed revenue and operational targets, as well as quality of service.
- Experience with Opera, Delphi or similar events management software.
- Relevant qualifications in conference and events management (Desirable)
The opportunity to work with a growing national brand.Fantastic team culture, surrounded and reporting to some of the best in the industry.
A generous salary of $60-65k + Super.
If you feel like this could be the right opportunity for you, or are interested in hearing more call Sian on (02) 6108 4980 or simply APPLY TODAY.