Assistant Restaurant Manager - Fast Casual
Category: Restaurant Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- This job is for the mover and shaker
- Dynamic well established company
- Expansion throughout Australia
We are seeking dedicated and enthusiastic food lover to join this hip, progressive and healthy hospitality business. This is your chance to assist in the on-going expansion of this dynamic company, who are already well established with a dedicated foothold here in Canberra. With plenty of new stores opening across the country, this business is truly a shaker and mover! As the Assistant Business Manager, you will be responsible for leading the team to success and having loads of fun along the way!
This company is expanding fast so here is your chance to get on board and see this business into the future!
The company prides itself on their point of difference as a healthy option to those who love a good bite. This is a serious role for dedicated food managers to show their worth in the industry and get rewarded for their hard work in a business that promotes from within and offers further progression.
The ideal candidate will have experience as an Assistant Manager/Store Manager in a fast paced fast food environment or similar hospitality field.
As the Assistant Business Manager you will be responsible for...
• Leading your team from the front
• Driving and the commercial success of the business
• Fostering a fun and energetic work environment
• Recruiting and developing your team for high performance
• Managing all aspects of the business
• A strong business sense and acumen
• Retail management experience in a fast food, cafe or hospitality field
• The ability to lead a young funky team
• A passion for the hospitality industry
• High energy and drive
• Exposure to financials
• Be a dynamic leader and people developer
Offering a great work environment with flexible shifts, COMPETITIVE salary and discounts... plus bonus potential are of offer so you had better get in quick!
To register your interest for these Assistant Management positions submit your resume via the Apply Now button below or for further information contact Sian on 02)6108 4980.