Assistant Restaurant Manager l Busy, High-End Venue
Category: Food & Beverage Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Busy and thriving restaurant
- Attractive Salary Package + Tips
- Work with a professional management team
The food and drink offering is exciting, innovative and recognised by the Gourmet Traveller magazine , Good Food Guide and numerous other publications. This is a great opportunity to join the management team of a locally owned hospitality group. With a couple of businesses already to there name and expansion plans in the not so distant future there is limitless opportunities to grow and develop with the brand.
- Working with budgets, stock control
- Induction, training and development of staff, teams of up to 15 staff
- Up keep of training manuals, food and drink bibles
- Ensure high standards are kept at all times
- Management experience in a casual dining or restaurant setting.
- A hands on management - lead from the top.
- Strong business acumen - exposure to rostering and ordering
- Passionate about the hospitality industry
- Balanced roster, 2 days off in a row - Sunday,Monday.
- Opportunities to grow with a thriving company
- Great starting salary + tips + perks
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sian on 02) 6108 4980.