Cash & POS Supervisor | Opening Soon | Relocate to Canberra
Category: Duty Manager / Supervisor / Floor Manager
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
A leading International Fashion retailer with a strong brand presence in Australia. Their product is fast fashion right off the catwalks and their culture is all about fun, high energy, passionate and their people reflect that! We have a rare opportunity for a customer centric retailer to take on an admin role in their new Canberra Store.
What is a cash and POS Supervisor?
In this role you will be the go to person for all staff members as the brains of the internal IT networks, POS systems and cash registers. You will have a strong understanding of retail and the urgency on system maintenance. You will be able to work autonomously and will have excellent communication skills with both shop floor staff and management within store and head office. This is a perfect position for a retailer that has a passion for fashion and the IT systems within store.
In this role your key responsibilities are:
- Coordinate all administration and staff costs for the store
- Oversee all cash policies and procedures, banking, variances, clearances
- Provide in store hardware / software support & upgrades as required
- Install, manage and improve internal Networks and POS
- Train other staff members to use POS systems efficiently
- Receive and respond to incoming calls / emails regarding hardware & software
- Coordinating the setup of the IT hardware and software in new stores
- Miscellaneous projects/tasks as assigned
What's in it for you:
- Amazing career opportunity with a Global giant
- Fun culture with an amazing team
- Attractive salary package
- Travel opportunities as this brand booms in Australia
- An opportunity to relocate to Canberra - where houses are still affordable!