Duty Manager | Central Auckland
Category: Duty Manager / Supervisor / Floor Manager
Location: Auckland Central
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Newly opened & popular bistro / all day eatery
- Modern venue, focus on shift leadership & training
- $22/hr + full time + a great name to have on your CV!
Why Work Here?
- Food focused venue, with a great drinks list to match
- Bring your creativity and input into service standards
- Modern fit out with systems and processes that work
- Well-resourced operators who futureproof their venues
Working with operators who have a great track record of delivering awesome service and top notch products nationwide this a unique opportunity has arisen for a floor focused duty manager to lead up this restaurant bar and keep it inventive and fresh for continuous business.
Who You Are
- Superb experience in bistro service – LCQ/GM Certs
- Confident to lead a large team across multiple sections
- Creative and intuitive with a flair for service training
- Strong knowledge on New Zealand food & wine
If you’re an outstanding senior waiter or junior DM with rounded experience in bars & restaurants we want to hear from you. Your versatility and abilities to work in a dynamic team are essential. Exposure to stock control and ordering would be a benefit. Someone with a great deal of flair and product knowledge, with a great and positive personality – a hospo head, in it for the love of the job!
What’s in it for you?
- Good split of day/evening shifts & some weekends off
- Huge pipeline to progress up and across the group
- $22/hr neg. + discounted F&B + lots of scope to grow
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or contact Michael Scott on (09) 972 0132 for a confidential discussion.
For a full list of jobs by Hospoworld, check out www.hospoworld.co.nz/hot-jobs.
Want to receive daily jobs to your inbox?