DARWIN| Fab new business | Hands on Store Manager
Category: Food & Beverage Management
Location: WA Other
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Company culture is second to none
- Much loved national brand
- Gorgeous product
Darwin based financially savvy, enthusiastic & energetic manager for busy, fun, fresh and fabulous new beverage driven concept ~ is this you?
Planning a move to NT ? ~ or do you know someone who is or who is based there? Do you know we offer $$$ for successful referrals!?!
We need a hands on person who is full of energy and enthusiasm! In addition to great customer service you will be a business driven dynamo!
The company has a great reputation and they aim to provide the ultimate customer service experience. Someone who is extremely passionate about this industry and has an infectious positive attitude & fun personality that leads from the front and drives sales from behind.
This role will entail:
• Managing and guiding a team to success.
• Overseeing and ensuring a high level of consistency across the entire team.
• Ordering and management of all stock.
• Delivering exceptional customer service.
• Staff training & recruitment.
• Meeting and exceeding all KPI's for the business.
• Implementing and following procedures.
To be considered for this role:
• Must have experience in managing large teams within hospitality.
• Clear understanding of KPI's, financials & labour control.
• Can lead, motivate and drive teams to success.
• Must be passionate about serving exceptional food.
• Be people oriented and have exceptional customer service skills.
• Healthy, passionate, energised and outgoing.
You'll be passionate about local marketing initiatives and supporting the community.
If you are looking for a role where you can utilise your skills and experience , be part of a fun team and be rewarded with bonuses and opportunities to progress within a national company, then APPLY NOW.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Radi Stulic (08) 6365 0050