Assistant Restaurant Manager - Casual Dining - Eastern Suburbs
Category: Duty Manager / Supervisor / Floor Manager
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
About the company and the role
A hot spot destination based in the Eastern Suburbs known for its casual dining, 'grab and go' selection and classic dishes are looking for the next all star Manager to join their team.
The busy hard-working team thrives on dynamic energy, hustle and bustle of an international location.
The team is managed with a family approach, are offered generous conditions and a flexible roster. They are tight knit and committed to delivering efficient and friendly service.
The company has a vision to build the best culture possible and believe this will be achieved by leading by example and showcasing a great work ethic.
- $52k - $55k + super + bonuses
- No late nights, no split shifts
- Career progression - climb the management ladder
- Above board on boarding and training
- Employee discounts
- Balanced roster
- Positive energy and high team morale
Skills & experience
- Previous Assistant Manager or Restaurant Manager experience in a casual dining restaurant, QSR, fast paced venue or food retail group
- Experience performance managing team members, having difficult conversations and rectifying customer complaints/issues
- Managing teams of 10+ in a fast paced, friendly service environment
- Results driven, comfortable working to KPI's, understanding of profit and loss
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about learning how to run a successful business
HOW TO APPLY
Attach resume and click APPLY!
*Applicants with permanent residency will only be considered for this role.*