Assistant Restaurant Manager - Parramatta - $60K + Super + Bonus
Category: Food & Beverage Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- 40-Hour Work Week Offering Work/Life Balance
- Opportunity to Progress with the Company
- Develop your skills in Team Management and Financial Administration
This well known Australian hospitality business is after exceptionally talented assistant restaurant managers ready to take on a role that offers variety and challenge in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
Working ‘in’ the business you’ll drive operations from the front line maximising numbers, ensuring excellent customer experience and contributing to team motivation.
People and performance management –ensuring great staff are retained, developed, and empowered.
Customer experience - ensuring the business continues to achieve strong results and builds on its already great brand.
Process and numbers – ensuring the business meets the company policies and procedures you’ll work hard to ensure that customer numbers are maintained, maximising volume and revenue across the business.
- 3 + years restaurant/retail management experience.
- KPI’s, targets, budgets and systems- Yes PLEASE I hear you say!!!
- High energy with a passion for the hospitality industry.
- Exceptional financial acumen and respect for structure and policies.
- Key position in a growing, professional brand going from strength to strength.
- Excellent hours – you won’t be pulling “all nighters” here .
- Great remuneration, ongoing training and development, variety plus!
- A brand with a social conscience.
You'll add more than just the complementary management skills set tossing in a strong business acumen as well as the ability to develop a killer team and a wicked hands-on "can do" leadership style.
Click 'APPLY' to submit your application or call Gina directly on (02) 8001 1891.