Sous Chef | South of the river | Quality pub!
Category: Sous Chef
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Balanced roster!
- Switched on Independent Company with big plans!
- Exceptional conditions & HR practices!
We’re busy, busy, busy bistro with a great team in place under a fantastic Head Chef! Due to this internal promotion, we’re looking to add to the brigade in a permanent full time role for a reliable and passionate Sous Chef.
The venue is a much loved Perth local ~ the menu is diverse with tapas options and larger meals on offer so we need a skilled, creative chef that wants to contribute and to learn more.
Working closely with the Head Chef you're his go to guy or gal in the kitchen - with your attention to detail and passion for delivering the best even when you feel you might go 'pop' from the pace you’ll relish this new opportunity!
- BOH savvy - budgets, targets, labour, COG’s and the rest!
- Exceptional experience in high quality, high volume kitchen.
- A fair leader (brigade of 12+) calm, focused and resilient under pressure.
- Organised - this kitchen is already too busy not to be on top of everything!!!
- Hands on, professional and motivated to succeed and lead.
- A true career progression opportunity within a progressive private business.
- Generous salary $60- $65,000 + super.
- Combo of straights & splits 42ish hours + time in lieu for public holidays.
- Fantastic venue with an exceptional reputation with the local community.
This role does not offer sponsorship/ not suitable for Working Holiday Visas
Get our Hot Jobs emailed to you directly! http://www.hospoworld.net.au/jobmail
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Radi Stulic on (08) 6365 0050.