Head Chef | Popular local with healthy plans!
Category: Head Chef
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
Local inner city favourite mix it up a bit! Offer our clients something exciting in the vegetarian & vegan space alongside our burgers & parmies!
We are searching for a talented Head Chef who understands and connects with those whole food paleo lovers out there you still understand the value in a satisfying burger and well prepared schnitty and you know that these can live comfortably side by side this it's your chance to go nuts ~ activated almonds of course!
We would love a passionate and dedicated person that thrives in a flat stick busy hospo kitchen environment providing top quality products & service.
If tempting, tasty, generous serves of pub-style fare are your forte but you’re keen to modernise the offering and explore whole food options too - then this could be the Head Chef role for you!
This is a well established and respected local 15 minutes north of the CBD that is waiting for just the right Chef to come on board and run the show - easy going, professional and level headed it's simple!
• Experience in high volume kitchens.
• Minimum of 3 years experience as a Head Chef & a love of working with good food.
• Clear understanding of stock control, rotation, and waste management procedures.
• Passion for customer satisfaction!
• Calm & positive during the rush.
• Impeccable reporting & spot on financials!
• The maturity and experience to guide and motivate your small brigade.
• Solid starting salary ~ $75,000 + super
• Balanced roster/mix of long & short 45ish hours
• Free parking + meal
• Secure business and progression opportunities
This is a business that works on trust and mutual respect so in return you can expect a collaborative relationship with the Venue Manager & staff & development opportunities within the business.
The stage is yours to showcase your skills and flair in the kitchen!
Sound like you? Apply now…
This role does not offer sponsorship/ not suitable for Working Holiday Visas
Get our Hot Jobs emailed to you directly! http://www.hospoworld.net.au/jobmail
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Radi Stulic on (08) 6365 0050.