State Manager - Restaurant chain - $140-170k + super + tools
Category: Multisite Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
This is a challenging yet highly rewarding role in a company that regularly tops the list as people’s desired place to work. Overseeing the ACT and SA states, this is a role that will require weekly travel and ideally have you based out of Melbourne (though not essential).
In a role like this it’s imperative that you can ‘dazzle & delight’ from the moment you step off the plane so your leadership and planning skills will be put to the test. The company is a successful chain of casual restaurants and though they have had huge success and growth, the end is still nowhere in sight as they prepare for international growth.
The ideal candidate for this role will be:
- A slick operator with 5-7 years of senior experience under their belt ideally within hospitality
- A people first leader with natural ability to inspire and motivate
- A gun recruiter - sounds simple but building the teams will be the key to your success
- Able to see the big picture & drive a structured strategy
- Able to work within a slick corporate structure in a role that is well defined
There is absolutely growth in a company like this as they bolster their current senior management team. It’s a role where you will feel supported, encouraged, valued and if you’re the right person; it will never feel like work.
On offer is a negotiable salary package; range $140-170k + super + bonus + tools.
Interviews and shortlisting has begun, so if you want to throw your hat in the ring, APPLY NOW by clicking below or phone Claire McAnally on (02) 8001 1892 for a confidential chat