Area Manager - Open to Relocation - $115k + super + bonuses
Category: Multisite Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
About the company and role
This role is built for an established leader in the Food & Beverage industry to join their unique hospitality group.
You will be a vital cog to the system, and will play an active role in ensuring customer service is on point, staff morale is high, and the atmosphere in each venue is electric.
Overseeing multiple venues you will be accountable for the ensuring every location is excelling company standards across best practise, maximising guest experience and driving revenue.
A strategic role that will allow you to influence positive change, be part of projects decisions, allow you to play a part in the company's vision
- 2+ years experience as a Multi Site Manager, Area Manager, Regional Manager or State Manager responsible for 5+ high performing hospitality venues
- A hunger and passion for achieving excellence from a brand perspective
- Experience managing large teams across multiple outlets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability identify customers needs and convert ideas into marketing campaigns, function packages and promotions
- Advanced industry knowledge in Food & Beverage and Events
- Experience working with KPI's, reading and analysing P&L reports, and providing sales strategies
- A hands on leader that despite the title, still gets stuck in with the team to show how operations should be at an all time high
- Ability to motivate large teams
- $115k + super + incentives
- Balanced roster, flexible working hours
- A reputable company across Victoria
- Long term career progression
- Surround yourself with positive, hardworking and passionate people
How to Apply
Attach CV and click APPLY.
*Applicants with permanent residency will only be considered for this role.