Restaurant Manager - Newcastle - $65K + Super + Bonus
Category: Restaurant Management
Location: NSW Other
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Career Progression Available
- Achievable Bonus Structure
- Run The Site as If Its Your Own
The venue's concept is simple: a fresh take on flavourful Mexican-inspired food shared amongst friends and family in a casual, laid back and relaxed dining environment. Think burritos & tacos, cerveza & sangria; juicy slow-cooked meats marinated and slow cooked to perfection, topped with fresh-house made guacamole wrapped in a warm corn tortilla and served with spicy salsa.
This senior management role requires a thorough background in financial management including labour costs, COGs and stock/waste management. You will be able to demonstrate these factors as they apply to a P&L statement. Accountability of weekly figures will fuel your management strategy and push your team to drive sales.
It will also require the ability to autonomously run this venue away from the presence of the head office in Sydney. They are currently under expansion so the right candidate will have the opportunity to generate and implement ideas to help the business grow and the brand expand.
The right candidate will have:
- Senior Management in a casual dining atmosphere or QSR
- Experience actioning strategies to reduce labour costs and cost of goods
- Autonomy in Staff Management, Financial administration & Brand Awareness
- An innovative approach to brand awareness and desire to implement new ideas
- A positive, energietic attitude with a passion for customer service
This company is offering some great rewards including attractive salary package that includes an achievable bonus structure and career progression with an employer who treats its staff members like family. This opportunity will allow you to have ownership over your own site and involvement with company that can offer career progression.
Click 'APPLY' to submit your resume or call Gina directly on (02) 8001 1891.