Kitchen Manager | Castle Hill | $60k + Super
Category: Head Chef
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Senior Kitchen Role
- Excellent training and career prospects
- Dynamic and interesting company
Great opportunity to step into a senior position & move forward in your career. Take the next step with a great, exciting & fun company!
Full Job Description
My client is now looking for a dedicated Kitchen Manager, with a great work ethic, to lead their team in Castle Hill.
The role of Kitchen Manager will be responsible for running the kitchen operations, including:
• Preparation and delivery of menu items
• Adhering to high level of food presentation
• Ordering and stocktake
• Maintaining a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness
• Ensuring kitchen health and safety
You should have:
• Experience in a busy kitchen
• A desire to take your kitchen career to the next level
• Excellent communication skills
• Commitment to producing food of the highest quality and presentation
• Good time management and organisational skills, with the proven ability to plan, prepare and think ahead
• Maintain hygiene, food handling and health & safety procedures
• Self-motivated but also the ability to work in a team environment
• A passion for excellent service with a positive can-do attitude
• Reliability and punctuality.
• Great salary package of $60k + Super
• Ongoing training and personal development
• Working as part of a supportive and friendly environment
If you think you fit the bill. Click APPLY now or call Anthony Carveth on 02 8001 1894 for a confidential chat today.