Junior Sommelier - Melbourne CBD - Fine Dining Restaurant
Category: Wait / Bar / Front of House
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Illustrious fine dining restaurant
- WSET accreditation desirable
- $55,000 + super + benefits
About the role
Seeking a personable, knowledgable professional to join an illustrious Hospitality group as a Junior Sommelier.
You will play an integral role in maintaining the exceptional reputation of one of Melbourne most loved fine dining restaurants, whilst building of your industry skill sets covering all front of house operations.
Working closely with an industry recognised Head Sommelier you will have the opportunity to grow within the group and feed off the wealth of knowledge across other departments.
Playing an active role in front of house operations you will have the opportunity to train staff, assist in other areas, and ensure you will create memorable guest experiences.
- $55k + super
- Career progression for the right candidate
- Comprehensive training across F&B, HR and Management
- Vibrant, colourful and unique restaurant
- Meals on shift, tips, and discounts
- Immaculate presentation and well groomed
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool, calm and collected style during service
- Advanced wine knowledge and previous experience in a Beverage Management role
- WSET accreditation and a current Victorian RSA certificate
HOW TO APPLY
Attach resume and click APPLY!
*Applicants with permanent residency will only be considered for this