In line with compliance of the Australian Privacy Principles (APP) in Australia & Information Privacy Principles (IPP) in New Zealand, RWR Group in Australia and New Zealand, ask that you read the following information on how we collect personal and sensitive information (sensitive information relates to Australia) and how this may be maintained, used, stored and disclosure of your personal and sensitive information in connection with your potential work placements.
RWR Group may collect personal or sensitive information when:
- You complete one of our registration forms and provide other information in connection with your application
- We receive any references about you
- We receive results of inquiries that we might make of your former employers, work colleagues, professional associations or registration body
- We receive the results of any tests or background checks this may include credit and criminal record checks
- We receive any complaint or other information from or about you in the workplace
- We receive any information about any investigation, litigation, registration or professional disciplinary matter, a criminal matter, inquest or inquiry in which you were involved
- We receive any information about a workplace accident in which you are involved
- We collect information about you from the public domain
- You provide us with any additional information
Your information may be used in conjunction with:
- Your job search and/or job placement
- Career advice
- Our assessment of your job prospects
- Any test or assessment that you might be required to complete
- Contacting you regarding possible job opportunities or other career information programmes by telephone/direct mail/email/text
- Any management and resolution of any complaint or inquiry where you are involved
- Any insurance claim that requires disclosure of your information
- Completing reference checks and other background checks, including criminal and credit checks
- For business purposes to enable us to develop and provide services to you marketing to you
Your information may be disclosed to:
- Potential and actual employers, clients of RWR Group and trusted third parties who may be based outside of Australia and New Zealand
- RWR Group employees and potential employers located in Australia and New Zealand and any other countries where RWR Group may provide its services in the future
- External providers eg, background checking
- Third party providers for the purposes of assisting us to provide you with our services, where we transfer information outside Australia and New Zealand we expect that the recipients of any information do not breach the APP or IPP in relation to that information Our insurers, and any professional association that has interest in disclosure of your information
- Any person with a lawful entitlement to obtain the information
If you do not share the information we seek we may be limited in our ability to assist in finding work for you.
RWR Group websites use various "cookies" to help you personalise your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalise RWR Group pages, or register with the RWR Group website or services, a cookie helps RWR Group to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same RWR Group web site, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the RWR Group features that you customised.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the RWR Group website services or websites you visit.
If you need to reach us our contact details are:
Suite 1603, Level 16
100 William Street Woolloomooloo
NSW 2011 AUSTRALIA
Phone: +64 9 5207610
Level 11, 19 Victoria Street West
Auckland CBD 1010
Phone: +64 9 520 7610